Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Help...

Hello Fellow-Works-For-Me-Wednesday-Bloggers!

Ok...I found these two websites yesterday and they have already helped with the holiday shopping. I wanted to pass them along to all of you! They really are pretty fabulous!!!!

The first one gives coupon codes for websites. Yesterday I found one for Eddie Bauer that gives 30% off and free shipping!!! They have them for most every website you are shopping from. This can beat going to the mall if you can get free shipping AND a discount!!!
http://www.retailmenot.com/

The second one is really helpful too. When you find something you want to buy, go to this website and put in what the item is, the website you found it, and the price. It will give you a list of website you can go to and buy it CHEAPER. Then you can cross reference all the websites with the above website and see which one offers the best coupons....giving you the best deal!
http://www.beatmyprice.com/

Hope these work for all of you and help you save some money!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Cool....my teens want stuff online.
I can do easy shopping this year.
This will help too.

Amanda Jo said...

Wow! Those are great resources! I'm just over from Like a Warm Cup of Coffee.

Lovin' your blog so far! Can't wait to read more.