Here are two of our engagment pictures!!! They turned out GREAT! :) Our photographer,
Sarah, did an amazing job and we just loved her. We hope that she is who
Storybook Wedding schedules to work our wedding! Click on their links to see their amazing photography!

4 comments:
You have got to be the most photogenic woman I know! Your pictures are just awesome!
One more thing -- are you going to sing to him on the big day?
BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see the rest. WE got your save the date stickers (did I already tell you this?? if I did, sorry) they were adorable. Would love to come, we'll see... Was thinking it could be an excuse for L's parents to see the kids or something.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! The cowboy hat is too cute! I can't remember... do you get the engagement pics on cd?
Post a Comment