Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day

Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my lifemy husbandmy best friendI love that God chose you for meI love the life we shareI love you for your honestyI love your sweet smileI love that you make me laughI love your desire to be a godly man and husbandI love that you protect meI love your gentlenessI love that we share a desire to travelI love that we share the same dreamsI love that you have made us a familyI love that you make our house a homeI love that I get to kiss you every single dayI love that you carry me when I am weakI love that you allow me to be myselfI love that I have you to walk through life withTo hold hands withTo share "the dance" withI love that you love meMy heart will forever be yours***pictures taken by sarah deneui. she is our most favorite photographer and has a god-given talent for capturing life. find her at www.buonasarahphoto.com or on facebook or her blog.

1 comment:

mlc said...

Love this post! And you are totally styling me for our next go at family pictures! La, la!