
It happened this last Wednesday April 15, 2009! :) We were both off work and meeting at Ken's house to go to Tractor Supply for a swing that we wanted for the yard. I got to the house (soon to be mine too!) before he got back from running to "work" (where he said he was going). Me getting there first prevented him from hinding the ring that he had just picked up from Jackson's Jeweler. He was outside for a long time. I knew he was hooking the trailer up to his truck, but it was an unusually long time. So I stuck my head out to see if he needed help...and he said yes. He was mumbling something about the trailer as I was walking up and right when I got to him, he spun around and had the ring in his hand. He was SO excited about giving it to me, I don't think he could have waited longer than the 20-30 minutes that he had it in his possession. I just stood there....shocked! I knew it was coming, but I didn't know when. He then got on his knee and asked if I would marry him....and I said "YES", of course! The ring is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so humbled everytime I look at it! He did such a great job picking it out on his own. He knew what I liked, but we never shopped together or anything. We are so excited!!! And are planning the wedding for this October. We are still working on a set date, but will have that set by the end of this next week. I am so very excited and thankful and humbled that I get to be his wife!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

And, here is the swing we bought! I love it and can't wait to be out there to use it ALL the time!

And PLEASE after you read this, click
here to read this about Ken!!!! Somethings are just better said by those who love you! Thank you, my sister!
2 comments:
I am sooo excited for you two!! And cant wait to see you and the ring in person!!! Love you!
I am so incredibly happy for both of you!!!!!! I just love how God orchestrated all of this in a way that could only be done by Him! I absolutely can't wait until you are Mrs. P. Ken is absolutely your perfect match and I am excited to see how God continues to bless your relationship. Thank you for letting me be a part of this glorious season in your life. La, la!
Post a Comment