After church, we came home and had a very unconventional/untraditional Easter lunch. Ken had ice cream and I had a Cadbury Egg. :) Then a little later we each had a left over enchilada. We were saving our appetite for the food I was cooking for Ken's work.
I cooked all afternoon. I was taking food up to Ken's work for everyong (there are only 6 of them) to celebrate Easter. I made Chicken Cresent Pockets, Mushroom Garlic Cream Tarts, Jalapeno Roll-Ups, and brownies. I took all the food up at the beginning of their shift and visited with everyone.
Then I ran to Lowe's and came home to paint. Later, I met Ken for dinner at Rib Crib and then home to relax before heading to bed.
Here is our Easter Picture! We had our pastor take it today at church. :) 

3 comments:
I love your first Easter photo! So sweet! La, la!
do you have the recipe for chicken crescent pockets?
Just catching up on your blog! Love the Easter picture of you two.
Love your dress!!!
See you soon.....love you guys,
Mom
Post a Comment