Michelle and Finley came to town today! I haven't REALLY seen them since early February! :( I saw them briefly in March at a wedding, but it wasn't really a great time to visit and hang out. Michelle wanted to get some 18 month old pictures of Finley. They save their money for a REAL photograher for Miss Finley's birthdays...so Michelle brought her to me!!! :) It was so fun! I don't have photoshop or anything fancy (SO wish I did), but I think there were a lot of really great shots! Here is a sneak peek (mainly for Michelle to show her husband).And thanks to my wonderful husband..we got some pictures of all us girls! And here are some fun out-takes!!!! :) Running from the headband...Wanting to be held...Taking OFF the headband...Mom getting her hand in melted gum! YUCK!!!....And just being silly...Thanks for coming girls!!!! I had so much fun! Please come back anytime! :)
OH, MY WORD! You rock! What would we do without you? We had so much fun though I guess that goes without saying when my daughter completely ignored me because she wanted her Aunt Beth so badly.... I think it also goes without saying that we need to see you more often! =) Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love the pictures, but not as much as I love you!
You are amazing! All of those pictures are just so precious! Want to come take some of my God daughter? If you were closer to me I would so pay for your gas and time to come and do it! I have been wanting to do that as a gift for quite sometime now for them for Christmas.
I am a Believer and Disciple of Christ! I love the Lord with everything I am and desire to live for Him and glorify Him everyday! I am married to a wonderful man that God has truly blessed me with. Marriage is the absolute BEST!
2 comments:
OH, MY WORD! You rock! What would we do without you? We had so much fun though I guess that goes without saying when my daughter completely ignored me because she wanted her Aunt Beth so badly.... I think it also goes without saying that we need to see you more often! =) Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love the pictures, but not as much as I love you!
You are amazing! All of those pictures are just so precious! Want to come take some of my God daughter? If you were closer to me I would so pay for your gas and time to come and do it! I have been wanting to do that as a gift for quite sometime now for them for Christmas.
Post a Comment