Saturday, May 21, 2011

Around Our Home

I'm working on a post for our girls' trip that my best friend and I took to Eureka Springs, but in the meantime, I figured I'd post a few things that have been happening around here.

We've had beautiful, rainy evenings (if you look really close, you'll see the rainbow)...More garden growth...especially the corn! In these pictures , you can see a baby jalapeno, bell pepper, zucchini, and asparagus. :)And, we celebrated a birthday!!!! Ruger turned 6!!! For his birthday, he opened cards from mommy and daddy and from The C Family - Devin, Michelle, Finley, Jude...and from their furry-children, Jenny and Pete! Got a new toyHe and Lex had a big spoonful of peanut butter for their "cake"
Loving all the LIFE around our place! Stay tuned for the girls' trip post and other happenings in May!

2 comments:

BillandCristin said...

Love the produce pics! we've let our asparagus fern out... I already miss it! We're excited about corn season, too! we're not really "dog people" around here (my allergies distract me from their fun-ness), but I still have a soft spot for sweet puppies! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I miss living in the country! Your pictures make it so appealing and homey and lovely!
I didn't know you had a barn - are you going to get a horse? (:
If I had a place for a garden it wouldn't matter - I can't seem to grow anything. Part of the problem is I forget about it!