This evening we stopped by our neighbors just to visit. We were just in time to see 7 baby goats! The first three were a day old and jumping around and all over the place! These little ones were born today! There were 4 of them. This momma was due any day (she actually had twins the next morning!).
oh my! soooo cute. the screen had barely popped open when my boy enthusiastically exclaimed "GOAT!" suffice it to say, this post is a hit with him. =) hope you enjoy your weekend! i'm starting to wonder where this week actually went. typical, i suppose. =) love you, friend!
I am a Believer and Disciple of Christ! I love the Lord with everything I am and desire to live for Him and glorify Him everyday! I am married to a wonderful man that God has truly blessed me with. Marriage is the absolute BEST!
1 comment:
oh my! soooo cute. the screen had barely popped open when my boy enthusiastically exclaimed "GOAT!" suffice it to say, this post is a hit with him. =) hope you enjoy your weekend! i'm starting to wonder where this week actually went. typical, i suppose. =)
love you, friend!
Post a Comment