Thursday, April 5, 2012

Michelle's Maternity

My best friend is having a baby in about 4 weeks! I can't believe it!!! It's their 3rd child and I cannot wait to meet this little girl!!! I love the anticipation of babies b/c I just get so excited to see what/who they will look like. Her first two looked so similar and I'm just waiting to see if this one will too or if she'll shock us and be completely opposite! :)

Michelle didn't take maternity pictures with either of her first two kids, but she wanted to with this one since it might be their last. We had such a good time getting outside in the warm Spring weather...so with Jude in tow, we got some great shots! Sweet Jude was such a good sport! He entertained himself so well! And, it typical boy fashion, found a way to make dirt so cute! :)

2 comments:

mlc said...

Ha, ha! When you texted me that you had put pictures on your blog, I thought they were of Rossi so I was super excited! Still excited, but I need some Rossi love! Thank you so much for taking these and battling the crazy Oklahoma winds so that we will have these to TREASURE forever and ever and ever! Love you!

Stephanie F. said...

Another great job Beth! And WOW what a model you had! Michelle you look FAB!! So excited for you...loved the one with the little shoes! It will be fun to see the post photo shoot! You might want to worm Jude after that mouth full of country dirt! lol!!!! These were very tastefully done! love you both!