Easter was the first time Rossi got to meet Frasier. She fit right in. I was worried that she would cause problems with my parents' dog. Not that she is aggressive, but Ruger already loved her so much and I was afraid he wouldn't let Frasier and her be buddies. I was wrong. These three were best friends immediately. The three of them, with Rossi in the middle, ran figure-8's around the entire back yard. It was hysterical!
It was also the day Rossi got to meet Grammie and PaPa. :)
We had a really nice Easter. We were able to go to church on Saturday night so that we could spend the day with my parents on Easter Sunday.
We got there mid-morning and had brunch. Then spent the day at their house visiting and letting the dogs run around. It was enjoyable holiday celebrating the freedom we have in our Savior.
And, who can resist this face???
1 comment:
I love it! Puppy meet and greet :)
Post a Comment