Sunday, March 8, 2009

Before and After

I wanted to post before and after picuters of Ken's house. Most of the stuff he works on isn't really something to be seen....like pipes, roof, repairing the wood burning stove, anything underneath the house, etc. He also installed new guttering on the south side of the house, but I don't have pictures of that. However, he finished putting on shutters a few weeks ago and it looks so good!!! Here they are...

2 comments:

mlc said...

Wow!!!! The house looks GREAT! It makes me want to get our shutters up SOON! I'm so jealous! =) La, la!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi guys,

You both make a cute couple! Nice post!

If you get the opportunity, please say a prayer for the requests on our main page.

God bless you & your family,

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - feel free to follow our blog or link to us by grabbing one of our free blue buttons (top Sidebar). :)