Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!!

March Madness is HERE!!! This is one of my favorite months of the year!!!! It might be my favorite "holiday" next to Christmas! :) We have one week left before Big 12 Tournament is upon us....and then, THE BIG DANCE is here!!!! If I could, I would take off every Thursday and Friday just to watch basketball ALL day (Michelle, I don't need you rubbing it in that you are a stay-at-home-mom...now I know the real reason...haha!)!!!! And, I am hoping my Cowboys are invited to the dance this year....and to really dream big???? That they would be the "Cinderella" team!!!

Outside of basketball, I start getting spring fever REALLY badly! In my head, it should be SPRING everyday!!!! This week I am spoiled b/c the weather is going to be in the 70's and 80's and I am so excited (Sorry Judith)! The one thing I dread is that last horrible, horrible freeze we seem to get every year around Easter. I am ready to bring out my spring clothes and be done with the heavy sweaters!!!! Can I get an "AMEN"?????

This month seems pretty quiet. I am sure I can find away to stay busy, but not really that much going on. I know Spring Break is coming quickly....but sadly to say, that doesn't affect me anymore...except for having a very quiet week at work. I am sad to report that Ken's grandmother will be having surgery next week, AND I think my grandmother will be having surgery in the coming weeks. I am praying daily that they go well and God brings them through this! I have a girl's night-sleep over planned at my house, a friend's wedding, and I'm singing at church at the end of the month. Ken had company in town this last week. It was so fun to meet one of his long-time best friends. We had a good time together....and its my hope that he might reside in Stillwater someday. :) Thats about it for this month as I look ahead at what is planned.

I am just still totally excited that its March Madness!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

No comments: