Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Randomness!

Joining in the fun at Under Grace and Over Coffee...Here is my complete fun, randomness for Friday!!!! I'm so HAPPY its Friday!!!! :)


#1 - We are getting crazy (but kinda typical) weather here this weekend. Its COLD and rainy outside right now....turning into snow this evening. Northwestern OK is supposed to get AT LEAST a foot of snow...probably more. The central area, including Stillwater, is supposed to get 4-6 inches...and Tulsa and eastern OK is looking at 2-4 inches. YUCK! I so hope this is our last go around with winter!!!! I'm still not getting my hopes too high....Easter weekend always seems to hold our last cold front.


#2 - Ken and I are heading to TX this weekend. YAY!!!!! I am so super excited! For one, we get to miss (hopefully) all this gross weather. But two, I am excited that he gets to meet more of my family...and that they get to meet him. We are heading to Dallas tonight and staying with my mom's sister and her family (Julie, Steve, Gracie, Hill, and Hannah if she's home from A&M for the weekend). Saturday, we will head to Houston to see my grandmother (my dad's mom). Her cancer isn't looking good. They are now saying that with chemo her life expectancy is only 8 months....without it, she is expected to live 4 months. I am thankful that she will at least get to meet Ken! I just pray we make it out of here before the weather gets too bad!


#3 - My last bit of randomness for the day....

What Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

I Am A Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos
You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile. You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place. Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes. Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hear you on the weather thing - it's always yucky up here until Easter. I've just come to accept it. Finally. After 33 years!

And I'd have to say that based on what I've read on your blog, the girl scout cookie seems just about right! :)

Have a good weekend with your fam!

Kristen @ {dancing} in the margins said...

My husband's family lives in OK, moved there from NY, our home! They are right outside of Tulsa. : )

I love blogthings.com!

Happy Friday.