Monday, December 7, 2009

An Early Gift!

Remember this post? My sister-in-law's (Aimee) brother and wife lost their little baby girl in February. In a matter of moments, their life was turned upside-down. I have been praying for them once a month. A friend of theirs took names of anyone who wanted to be praying and then gave each of us a date. My date was the 25th. So on the 25th of each month, I have prayed for Bryan and Stephanie. I can't imagine the pain. Thankfully, our Lord can! And, He has heard our prayers!!!! I know that nothing can bring back little Tatum!!!

However, in God's amazing GRACE, He has brought them little Emmy!!!! Emery Kate Johnson was born on December 3rd to a sweet, young couple who chose Bryan and Steph to be little Emmy's parents! She weighed 7 lbs and 13 oz and was 22 inches long. "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing: You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness"Psalm 30:11

God is so very good!!! My prayer is for the birth parents (especially the mother), as they deal with this void of giving up their daughter. I pray that God gives her a peace beyond understanding EVERY SINGLE DAY! I know it was a hard decision, but I know this sweet, young mom knows she made a perfect decision. She gave Bryan and Stephanie a gift that only God can give! My PRAISE is that this addition to Bryan and Steph's family will bring joy every day...and that they will see God's tender grace and mercy every day in little Emmy's eyes!

Praise God to whom all blessings flow!!!! Great is thy faithfullness!!!!

No comments: