Well, the start to September has just been fabulous! And, I know its going to finish well. Lots going on this month between birthdays, weddings, showers, an incredible blessing (which I will blog about later b/c I don't want to say anything until its ACTUALLY happens...but its GOOD), and of course....FOOTBALL!!!! :) Today is opening football gameday for my Cowboys!!!
However, before we can get our ORANGE on, we get to celebrate the sweetest wedding!

We are so excited to be at Amy and John-Kyle's wedding today. They are the most precious couple!!! In honor of today, I wanted to show the sweet prayer shower we had for her last weekend.






I know today is going to be perfect because God has gone before them and with all the things that have gone on lately, He will bless their day! He is bringing two people together to start a ministry together. No matter what happens today, nothing will mess up the outcome: they are married at the end of the day. What a blessing! What a joy! Two are becoming one!
No comments:
Post a Comment