Breaking Free by Beth Moore was the bible study that changed my life! It was exactly what I needed at the exact right time in my life! I always tell people that it was a personal counseling session b/c it dug deep. I actually did the entire study on my own and without the videos. Looking back at what I was dealing with, I don't think I would have enjoyed it if I was going through it with a large group of women. I appreciate how intimate it was and being able to work through some stuff on my own and falling more in love with my Savior. Today, I would actually like to take it again. Beth Moore has updated the study with new videos and study guides. After having gone through it, I think it would be great to go through it with others. I would really encourange anyone that is struggling with hanging on to something that is consuming their thought life to go through this study. These could be anything from losing a loved one, to a bad break-up, a divorce, losing a child, struggling with unmet expectations, working through any kind of abuse, being consumed with thinking about food all day (over-eating or under-eating), gossiping, anger, or anything that takes your mind off the freedom that you have in Christ. Its not a "quick-fix" or asking you to forget a loved one or an easy process. There will be self-reflection, tears, struggles, and relying on God 100%. Its a journey, so be ready for God to really move! In the end, its well worth the spiritual growth!
For other good bible study suggestions, head over to Kelly's Korner for some ideas!
3 Soup Recipes for Fall | HomeLife Recipes
21 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment