Breaking Free by Beth Moore was the bible study that changed my life! It was exactly what I needed at the exact right time in my life! I always tell people that it was a personal counseling session b/c it dug deep. I actually did the entire study on my own and without the videos. Looking back at what I was dealing with, I don't think I would have enjoyed it if I was going through it with a large group of women. I appreciate how intimate it was and being able to work through some stuff on my own and falling more in love with my Savior. Today, I would actually like to take it again. Beth Moore has updated the study with new videos and study guides. After having gone through it, I think it would be great to go through it with others. I would really encourange anyone that is struggling with hanging on to something that is consuming their thought life to go through this study. These could be anything from losing a loved one, to a bad break-up, a divorce, losing a child, struggling with unmet expectations, working through any kind of abuse, being consumed with thinking about food all day (over-eating or under-eating), gossiping, anger, or anything that takes your mind off the freedom that you have in Christ. Its not a "quick-fix" or asking you to forget a loved one or an easy process. There will be self-reflection, tears, struggles, and relying on God 100%. Its a journey, so be ready for God to really move! In the end, its well worth the spiritual growth!
For other good bible study suggestions, head over to Kelly's Korner for some ideas!
Layered Mediterranean Dip
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment