Also, Ruger got really sick on Tuesday and I had to take him to the vet Wednesday morning. What I thought was going to be an easy fix, has turned into two nights at the vet....and last night he was on fluids. I am thankful for the dr's being so thorough. I would have taked him home yesterday, but I am thankful that I can trust them to care for him. (I have a feeling that my #21 thankfulness will be that he gets to come home...I miss him dearly!).
And, I know its silly, but I am thankful for OSU Basketball. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Tia and I got to go the game against TU last night....and we won!!! I worked in the men's basketball office (for Coach Eddie Sutton) when I was in college, so it holds a special place in my heart. Its great entertainment and I love OSU! :) I am thankful that I get to use my parent's tickets when they don't come. 

No comments:
Post a Comment