Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jude Eli

Today, I was able to be a part of my best friend's (Michelle) baby being born! I was there when Finley, her firstborn, was born and again was blessed to get to be there for Jude! Michelle was being induced this time, so there wasn't any driving to get there at 2am like with Finley. Everything was perfectly planned. Michelle and Devin checked in to the hospital around 7:30am, but I didn't get there until around 9:30am. They broke her water and the waiting-game began. It was actually a fun day just to visit with her and Devin. The epideral was given around 11:30am and we continued to wait.....until 2pm when he decided he was ready. :)

Jude Eli was born at 2:27pm. He weighed 7.1 pounds and was 20 inches long.He was perfect in every way! Both mom and baby are doing just fine!Family started arriving and Jude got to meet his grandparents, aunt, and cousins. While the family was meeting him, I got to hang out with Miss Finley...and get her dressed in her super cute "Big Sis" outfit. She was decked out and ready to meet her little brother!The family got some alone time before I went back to get their first family photo!I'm so excited and happy for the C. Family!!!! It was a beautiful and perfect day! Praise the Lord! For He is very good!!!!

1 comment:

mlc said...

AWW!!! I just LOVE that you were able to be there with us! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and I know that Jude is going to love his Aunt Beth. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being with us on such an amazing day! LOVE YOU!