







As a way for guests to "sign in", I had two sets of cards out... 

And...yumm-O! The cake (with cupcakes too!)... 


The plan was for my hubby and I to go on a double date with Mark and Kim. They were picking us up around 6:45 and we headed out to "eat". 

I'm pretty sure we did a good job at surprising her. It was a lot of fun and I loved helping plan it all!!!! Here are pictures of more friends and family. 










Two of her beautiful presents from a sweet friend...I missed most of the present opening, but I heard she got some great and fun things! 
I made sugar cookie favors. Williams-Sonoma has the best cookie cutters that you can put messages in. I made them to say: 
Leaving the birthday girl after a wonderful night!!!! Thanks to her sweet hubby! :)

2 comments:
So seriously when are we going into the party planning business???? I'm so impressed! It turned out GREAT! BTW, I love your dress! Super-cute!
Oh my goodness. You and Michelle throw the BEST parties. Great job! and I agree w/ Michelle, your dress is adorable and you look as gorgeous as always!!
Post a Comment