Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 2010

Can you believe that March has come and gone already??? It FLEW by!!! It was certainly a busy month, but I can't believe that tomorrow is April already!! Well, here is a re-cap of this last month.

~March is one of my most favorite months!!! I love MARCH MADNESS!!!! OSU made it into the Big Dance and they were even a mid-seed pick, but sadly they lost their first game. I had higher hopes for them, but they just didn't seem to play to their full potential (which sadly, is how they play sometimes). The rest of the tournament has been SO good!!! I always wait for a season where NOT ONE single #1 seed gets into the Final Four. This year was pretty close. Duke is the only #1 seed that made it in. All the rest are #5's and I think there is a #6!!!! I love it!!! I love the "Cinderella Teams" and routing for the under-dogs!!!! I can't wait to see how it all plays out this weekend!!!! Hopefully you are all cheering on your favorite teams!
~First of all, just in case you didn't know, I'm in LOVE with this man!!!! :)
~We started construction on our second story on March 1st! Its come a long way, but we still have things to finish. Its taking us a little longer than we had hoped, but now that its down to just Ken and I working on it, we seem to have life that surrounds our labor as well. I'm hoping to be moved in by the end of April.
~We were addicted to watching Jake as the "Bachelor", but (like most people) were VERY disappointed to see him pick Vienna. Ridiculous!!!! We are being sucked back into the hype b/c they have cast Allie as the next Bachelorette and we LOVE her! Hopefully she won't disappoint (or should I say...we hope they editing won't be so irritating).
~I have been knitting up a storm! I have had so many friends and family members who have had babies in the last 6 months, that I have been knitting little blankets. I think I'm on my 4th one and still have about 3 to go. Its fun and makes me feel productive as I'm watching TV. :)
~My mom and I threw a Prayer Shower for my friend, Emily! It was so sweet and personal and intimate. ~Ken had his introductory flight in Tulsa. He had a great time flying a helicopter for the first time. Still needs to work on hovering, but he did a great job! ~My friend, Jamie, had her little baby last month (Holly)...and I finally got to meet her! She is adorable and can't wait to see her again. We had so much fun going to dinner and catching up. Their son Parker is a ham and I just love his little personality!
~My nephew came to visit us! We had so much fun. Unfortunately, he got sick and had to go home early...but we had fun while he was here! Can't wait for him to come again. ~Movie night with Lacie and Amanda. We watched one my favorite movies, "Taken"!!!
~Dinner dates out to Palamino's! Probably our favorite place in town!!
~Lunch dates with Nicole, Tommie Lee and Lorinda
~Ken installed our new kitchen sink!~We got an offer on my house, but we never came to an agreement on price.
~Emily got married!!!! I was in Tulsa/Claremore for her rehearsal dinner and the wedding! It was beautiful!!!~And, I got to see Little Miss Finley! She has so many teeth and is walking and is just adorable! ~Here are this month's pictures of our sweet puppies! ~These grace our back field almost everyday!!!!~We are starting to see lots of turkey in the back field as well! Its fun to watch the males spread their pretty feathers, trying to attract the females. :)
~We've constantly been working on the house. I have painted the bathroom, closet, re-finished the countertop in the bathroom, painted the loft (which is going to get repainted) and still have lots of painting to do! (All of these pictures are saved for other blog posts).
~Ruger got really sick! It was so stressful for me and I hate seeing him miserable!
~Watched LOTS of basketball!!!
~My brother and his wife (Mark and Kim) celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary
~Watched "Law Abiding Citizen". It was really good....but there were some parts that were a little too goary for me. But all-in-all, I really liked it!
~We had another HUGE snow storm!!!! It was a blizzard, in fact! The only good thing is that the weather before had been so warm that it didn't stick around very long. Since then, we've had beautiful weather!!!~Thanks to the beautiful weather, I've been walking during my lunch break! I love it! It gets me outside and my mind off work. It also gets me in the sun!!!!
~My newphew, Cade, turned 10 years old!
~Got invites out for Nicole's shower next month
~Watched "The Box". It was horrible! It was slow! It was stupid! I do not recommend this movie!!!
~I got a pedicure!!!! I know that sounds ridiculous, but I was so excited!!! It means the weather is nice, it means sandles, it mean flip flops!!!! YAY!!!!!
~Went to an Arbonne party! Can I just tell you how much I absolutely LOVE their stuff!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! With as much as I promote it to others, I should sell it!!!!
~Threw Tia a bridal shower. ~Had an open house!
~Dinner at Tokyo Pot (Asian style of The Melting Pot) with JJ and Tommie Lee! The food was pretty good, but we really LOVE hanging out with JJ and TL!
~Still loving "The Biggest Loser". I was a little upset last night that they brought back new players. Its just going to make the season longer, but its still SO VERY good!!!!
~Still watching "Project Runway"; we love "Southland"; "Brothers and Sisters"; we kind of watch "Dancing with the Stars"; maybe getting into "Parenthood"; "SVU"...I think thats it. :)
I was really bad at taking pictures this month, unless it was some type of "event". I will do better next month! Happy March...Welcome April! :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I was mad that part of the red team came back on the biggest loser! She frustrates me, def. a game player. I think I was the only person who liked "the box" .. i thought it was good!