I'm thankful for lazy family days!
Happy Black Friday! :) Did anyone go shopping??? Not us! We stayed home and enjoyed a nice breakfast. My mom made sweet potato grits and leftover ham...with coffee! Of course! The most unexpected person did hit the shopping scene! The hubs went to get some new running shoes. Thankfull, the running store isn't too far from my parents' house.
We also had a fantastic lunch at Wolfgang Puck's on Brookside. After lunch, we packed up and had to head home to beat the rain that was coming. Rain isn't the issue, but Lexis rides in the back of the truck and we don't want her to get wet and freeze while we're driving. Thankfully, we made it back in time!
Nothing too exciting today...but loved getting to spend some time with my favorite people...my amazing husband and wonderful parents!!!
OH...AND, I'm so thankful that my mom gave me my nutcrackers early!!!!! Every year, she buys me a nutcracker for my collection! I can't wait to put them up! :)
Layered Mediterranean Dip
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment