Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Our Tree
This is the 3rd year we have hunted our Christmas tree and cut it down. We love this tradition!!! We went during the week so it wouldn't be so crowded and invited Michelle and her kids to go with us. This year was so fun b/c Finley actually understood what we were doing. We all had such a good time together! :) 





We have two other trees in our house as well. My favorite tree is the one in the guest room. We put it there b/c there is a big window that faces the street. The tree sits in front of it so we can see it as we drive by. Its my favorite b/c it has all the ornaments on it from my childhood, the new ones my mom buys us every year, and the two I get for us every year. Here are our new ornaments this year. 
Our other tree is upstairs in a window. Its a little tree that is decorated all in John Deer. I bought the tree and all the decor the first year that Ken and I were dating. He didn't have any Christmas decorations and I definitely thought he needed some. :)
This is my nutcracker collection. My mom buys me one every year! I love it! I try to get one every year too, but it doesn't always happen. 

These are the other decorations we have throughout the house. 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love seeing all your decorations! And I love going with you to get your tree! Thanks for always letting us tag along! La, la!
Your decorations are beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment