Friday, November 9, 2012

30DT-Day 9

November 9, 2012 -

my husband - I'm thankful that my husband enjoys working out and encourages me to do it as well. I truly love to workout...depending on the workout. haha! Some things I'm not so fond of, but I'm thankful that KP encourages me in a loving way to get my butt to the gym. :) Sometimes, just knowing that he is going is great accountability for me. We don't work out together, but I'm thankful that we see eye-to-eye on this area. :)

my family - I'm thankful for Finley who makes me laugh!!! I love that everytime I call my sister, I can hear her in the background "mommy!!! I wanna talk to Aunt Beth!!!!" I love her stories and today she had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. It was so good!!! I just love her and am so thankful for her in my life!!!

my friends - I love seeing Chelsey smile! She brightens my day!!! I love her and her spirit. She has a beautiful personality and her love for the Lord is amazing! I got to briefly see her today and it made my day. Thankful for her friendship!!!!

1 comment:

mlc said...

Lauging! I keep thinking ONE DAY we will get to talk on the phone in PEACE, but that will kind of be a sad day too! HA! I think we have a few years before then.