Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let's Talk Wedding: Dancing at the Reception

The DJ!!! My DJ was great and came highly recommended. He was great and we had an amazing time! The LIGHTING! The DJ also did the lighting. IMPRESSIVE! I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! I'm so thankful that we spend the extra money for uplighting. The purple just made everything come together. Yet, another thing that I feel like just fell perfectly into place. The DANCING!!!! Its actually my favorite part of a wedding (besides the cake)! Being the bride and groom is a little different though. Mingling takes precedence over the dancing....which my sweet husband doesn't mind, but I do love to dance every change I get. I'm not really great at it, but I do LOVE it! My cousin, Tyler, and his beautiful wife, Eve, led the dance floor and created a fun atmosphere for everyone! :) The TRAIN! A wedding tradition! I love it b/c no matter what, it makes people smile and laugh! Plus...people who don't really like to dance can participate!

No comments: