Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Talk Wedding: Downtown Picture

I'm so thankful that Ken and I had the whole day to take pictures together. We schedule the "meet" at 11:30am. I got to be in my wedding dress ALL DAY LONG! I love it! I'm so thankful that I didn't just have my wedding dress on for a few hours. I loved the dress so much and was excited to get as much time wearing it as possible! The only people that were with us for the "meet" was my best friend (and maid of honor, Michelle), the two photographers, one of Ken's groomsmen (Dan), and our videographer. The rest of our party met us downtown at 11:45am. All the bridal party were SOOOO good and sweet and patient with how long we took pictures....especially b/c they weren't in a lot of the pictures. They helped us get into different positions and fixed my hair and held my bouquet and tucked the white sheet that I was sitting on and so many other things! They were so wonderful!!!!! So get ready b/c there are a lot of pictures...mostly this is for my benefit b/c I want to have memory of them.

My bridal portraits

(a car drove by full of little girls while we were shooting this part. they were so excited and were waving to me!)
My sweet husband! Just UsThe Bridal Party (my favorite part of the picture above is that Matt is hold my train...and I didn't even know!)

My sweet, beautiful girls!!! Ken's fun bestest friends....who were VERY good sports!!!!

No comments: