Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time for a Change

Life has changed a lot this last year, so I figured it was time for a blog make-over too! After writing my last post, it made me realize a couple things. My life no longer revolves around just me! I am experiencing life and sharing it with Ken! Even though we were going through something that was disappointing, its still so nice to know that we get to do it together...and we get to experience the joys and blessings of life together! I also realized just how much I LOVE the verse I walked through, Ephesians 3:20-21. God is ABLE to do exceedingly and abundantly ABOVE what we can even think or ask!!!! WOW!!! That is so encouraging and exciting!!!

As I started thinking about "exceedingly abundantly above", I realized that God went exceedingly and abundantly above anything I could have ever imagined when He gave me Ken. It also made me think about why my old blog was named "Running the Race". I remember where I was when I started it and I am at a completely different place now. Every believer is always running the race (you can read about this here). I just look at life differently. Life isn't a a daily struggle the same way it used to be. It was so emotional at the time, trying to get through each day clinging to whatever truth I knew, hoping that God had a family in store for my future. And, He did! I am so thankful for where He has me. I am so thankful for where He had me, and what He brought me out of. I am so thankful for what I learned and how much I fell in love with Him.

Now, my perspective is a little different. I don't really look at it as, "Keep on going! Put one step in front of the other! God will get you through!" Now I look at it as, "I know there will be hard times. I know its going to be rough at times...but GOD IS ABLE!!! He has already proven to you that He has gone exceedingly and abundantly above what I expected...so, TRUST HIM!" He will always take us beyond what we were expecting!!!

Just so you know, all of my old posts are still here. Everything is still the same except the name and the look! Thanks for reading and sharing in our life and for praying along the way!

Even though we will still be running the race, even though we will still have to pray and wait...I like holding onto the truth that God is able to do EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE all we could ever think or imagine.

2 comments:

MLC said...

Love it! Love the new title!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Good change and a great verse! Love ya!
Mom