Ken and I celebrated our first New Year together as a married couple. I wish I would have also known that it was a Blue Moon b/c it was absolutely beautiful outside last night with all the snow!!! I would have taken more pictures....oh, well. I didn't even think to take pictures until after midnight anyway.
We had a great New Year's Eve. Ken took off work and we just spent the day being lazy around the house. We had plans of getting some house stuff done and him doing some homework...however, we enjoyed a day of tv and monkey bread and each other. We invited our friend, Tia, over for dinner, and when she walked in we all realized we spent LAST New Year's with her too!!! So, maybe its a tradition. :) I made chili and she brought brownies. We ate and visited until after 10pm. She went home and Ken and I watch the New Year's show live from LAS VEGAS!!! One of my favorite places!!! We listened to American Idols' winner and contestant Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta sing. Ken made it to midnight for our FIRST 2010 kiss and a little dancing....slow and then Ken might have busted out some moves to Allison's song! ;) We kissed our sweet little kids (yes, our dogs) and then headed off to bed!
Here are our "New Year's" pictures...and don't let Ken fool you!!! He isn't asleep!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment