Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 18

November 18, 2010 - I'm thankful that God show's me that He is bigger than anything going on in my life! He had been showing me all week, but today was the day it really hit. I love the words to Chris Tomlin's new song, "Our God". The chorus really stuck with me and I've used it as my theme song recently:

"our God is greater, our God is stronger
God you are higher than any other
our God is healer, awesome in power
our God, our God"

He's been reminding me that there isn't anything that He can't handle! I'm so thankful to call Him MY GOD! I am so very thankful that He carries us when we are too weak to stand on our own. I am so thankful that he is bigger, stronger, and higher than any problem we might have. He is AWESOME!

No comments: