Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 7

November 7, 2010 - Today, I'm thankful for cuddling!!!! :) We have had a really, really busy weekend! All fun events, but still we were always on the go. There's been a lot to be thankful for this weekend and I love doing the "30 Days" b/c it makes me think outside of the box. I'm thankful that we are able to have season tickets to OSU Men's Basketball and Football. I'm thankful the football guarantees that I get to see my family on the weekends. I'm thankful for our neighbors and all the fun we've had with them this weekend. But, today Ken and I finally took a day to just be at home...with no plans. He needed to get caught up on his school work and I just wanted to spend time with him...alone. And that is exactly what we did! My favorite part of the day, was when school work was done...he moved to the big couch next to me and we just snoogled up and took a nap! I'm so thankful that we took the time out of this busy season to just BE....and spend quality, alone time together. I just love my sweet husband!

No comments: