November 20, 2010 - Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!! Today, we spent the entire day in Tulsa. We watched some of the OSU Football game at my parents' house before heading to Incredible Pizza to spend time with Ken's family. Incredible Pizza was fun and I was able to meet a lot of family that I hadn't met yet. It was pretty much a family reunion. :) From there, we went to Philbrook Museum, where they lit up their formal gardens. It was beautiful!!!! They had people singing Christmas carols, a place to decorate ornaments, and an entire display of Christmas trees! It was wonderful!
I am so thankful to start the celebration of Christ's birth so early! I just love it! I love this time of year!!! There is just something magical about it all. From there, we went to dinner at Los Cabos and ended back at my parents for the more Big 12 football...and then back home. It was a fun day...and so
thankful for all the things that lead up to Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment