Friday, November 19, 2010
30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 19
November 19, 2010 - You will not hear me say this often...I'm thankful for the cold weather! Its been SO warm this year. So warm, that its been really hard for me to get into the holiday spirit. Even during the day, today, it was warm and didn't expect the cold that hit tonight. Ken, Sandie (my M-I-L) and I went shopping in the afternoon and it was really fun....but hot! Tonight, we headed out to the OSU Soccer game where the girls are in the Sweet 16!!!! (For the first time EVER...since 1996, when the program started). We bundled up a little. I had a jacket and a scarf; Sandie had had a coat on; and Ken had a windbreaker-pull-over...and thankfully he brought a hat. By the time we got to the game and sat down, it was FREEZING!!!!!! So cold, there were times I was checking the score board to see how much time was left before we could leave. Thankfully someone had a blanket in their car and we snuggled up in it. Even though I was COLD, I'm thankful it finally hit!!!! I love the cold weather when the holidays are here b/c it just feels Christmasy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment