November 5, 2010 - I've been in desperate need of some face-to-face girl-time lately. This week has been a blessing with being able to talk with and visit with some of my girlfriends. Today I really needed it. TL and I haven't seen each other in awhile
(her birthday does NOT count). Our schedules just seem to be conflicting all the time.
Today, I am so thankful that TL and I got an hour to spend together. I took a chance asking her to meet for coffee just HOPING our schedules would work. And, they did! :) Instead of taking a normal lunch break, I met her at Aspen in between two appointments she had. I was SOOOO thankful. I think I talked the whole time! We are going to have to meet again just for her to talk. I'm thankful she just let me pour out all my thoughts. I am extremely thankful for her friendship. I'm thankful that God allowed our schedules to fit perfectly today....just when I needed it most.
No comments:
Post a Comment