November 28, 2010 - I'm thankful for our Chirstmas tree and new tradition that we've started! Ken and I started a tradition last year to go to a tree farm and cut down our own tree. So, today we set out to find our tree! It actually didn't take us long at all. The only thing that I wanted different from last year was for the the pine needles to be less prickly. And, we found the perfect tree! :) I LOVE IT! And, after looking at pictures of our tree from last year? I like the 2010 tree much better! This is one of my favorite traditions! We have so much fun every year! :)
Layered Mediterranean Dip
2 days ago

1 comment:
Again, I have to say I love Kenny's scruff and the longer hair! And Finley just loves the two of you if that isn't obvious. She's been talking about Aunt Beth and Uncle Kenny non-stop since you left! =)
Post a Comment